Total Geo-Spatial Solutions (Pty) Ltd ("TGIS") hosts regular training courses at their training facility in Olympus, east of Pretoria (South Africa). The course runs over 3 days, usually during the first week of every month. If there is enough interest a second course will be organized the following week.
Topics covered are:
- PlanetGIS menus (buttons & functions)
- Creating features, styles & tables
- Printing (with floating objects)
- Editing functions (copy, move, join, union, rotate, translate, etc.)
- Importing & exporting GIS layers
- Thematic mapping
- Printing (with print frames)
- Practical exercise
The cost is R6000 per person (excluding VAT).
Venue: 4/57 Leander Road, Olympus, Pretoria (map at link below).
Please contact Lente Bosch at (012) 991-3624 if you need accommodation to be arranged for you or have any further queries.
One-on-one training is also available at R650 per hour (minimum 4 hours) plus VAT and travel costs.
Registration and more information